So I've decided to tentatively open commissions for the items I'm making.
Limited Slots! Current slots available:
Current In-Stock / Ready to ship products ( 2 ) sta.sh/2286jjinzusz
- They come with shoulder straps!
- They can go in the fridge and help keep your liquid refreshment cold all day!
- There are no condensation issues and if it gets dirty it can go in the machine (on a delicate setting).
Customization! ( 15 USD / 1500 Da Points)
- You can ask for specific colours - up to three! (If you would like more than 3 there is a 2 USD charge per additional colour )
- You can ask for no "hole pattern" which is the patterns that look like little bars.
- You can ask for shorter or longer straps. Right now the default strap is about 36 inches from tip to tip!
In-Stock (10 USD / 1000 Da Points )
- Don't want to wait for a custom? You can buy in-stock for less! Just note me for what is in stock!
- I will try to keep my stock sta.sh up to date! Feel free to ask!
- Shipping within the US or Canada is included in the price. Worldwide is an extra 3 dollars!
- You will be notified when I ship the item and approximate delivery date. Usually within a week.
- If you order more than one as long as they are going to the same place the shipping is the same.
- Extras fees will include if you request expedited shipping!
- Note me with an order form (seen below).
- I will either accept or deny your request.
- Once accepted I will begin work.
- I will note you when it is finished and you can pay then. Please note that I will need an address at this point to calculate any fees.
- I'll ship you your product within the next day (depending on time of day of course!)
Please Title your note "Commission!"
- Custom? (Yes / No)
- How many? ( Number of koozies)
- Default strap length? (Yes or No. If no please state the desired length.)
- Colours ( Please list a maximum of three colors you would like. )
- Pattern (Please tell me what pattern you would like the colours such as white / purple / blue or you can leave it up to me!)
- Solid or Random ( This is if you would like the bar pattern mixed in or just a solid koozie! )
- Other (Any other concerns or requests! If you have seen a koozie that has a pattern you like that I have done please feel free to link me! )